MURFREESBORO FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
TRUST THIS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FIRM
Family law can be one of the most contentious and sticky areas in which to practice. In divorce proceedings, for example, emotions run high between separating couples and everyone involved is concerned for any children involved. Attorney Crain's firm has years of experience settling conflicts in divorce proceedings, child custody arrangements, and property division.
WHY CHOOSE JOSHUA T. CRAIN?
He has over a decade of legal experience. At Joshua T. Crain, Attorney at Law, your case will be handled with discretion, compassion, and honesty. He also handles criminal cases, meaning he is fearless in the face of conflict. Once he's on your side, he fights his hardest to get you the best results possible.
Mr. Crain handles many of the following types of cases:
- Divorce: Face one of the toughest moments in your life with a legal representative who cares. Divorce proceedings will involve many legal aspects, including separating your assets and deciding child custody.
- Alimony: During divorce proceedings, some may have to decide whether to pay alimony or to pay their spouse a certain amount of assets instead. Alimony is also more likely to be awarded during gray divorce proceedings.
- Child Custody: If you and your spouse are divorcing, the well-being of any children involved will be Mr. Crain's top priority. Attorney Crain will be there to help you negotiate custody and visitation rights.
- Property Division: This area can also be complicated, as it may also involve tax law. Negotiating how to split a house, for example, can conflict with any shared Social Security benefits and how much alimony one spouse might receive.
- Separation: If divorce is not your preference, he can also help you negotiate the terms of a separation. While, legally, your marriage still exists, you might live in separate households. Therefore, child custody, visitation, and separation maintenance will need to be discussed and decided.
CALL (615) 200-9409 TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE!
If you’re considering divorce or separation, let Attorney Crain's experience make the process a little bit easier. Contact the Murfreesboro family law attorney today for a case consultation.