Meet Attorney Joshua T. Crain
Joshua T. Crain is an experienced attorney located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
Known by his colleagues for his tough defenses and aggressive approach
to criminal law, he has earned a reputation in the community for his cutting-edge advocacy.
Joshua's legal career includes serving as an Assistant District Attorney
General in McMinnville, Tennessee from July 2005 through November 2011.
During his time as an Assistant District Attorney General he tried numerous
jury trials ranging from DUI and assault, to rape, kidnapping, and murder.
In 2011, Joshua was named one of "America's Top Ten Animal Defenders"
by the Animal Legal Defense Fund for his prosecutorial efforts in numerous
animal abuse cases.
As a private attorney, Joshua has approached his cases with the same energy
and drive that made him a successful prosecutor. Whether it is defending
clients on DUI, sex crimes, homicide, or another type of serious charge,
Joshua gives you 100% dedication and passion.
L.L.M., University of Arkansas School of Law, Agricultural Law (2005)
- Published author in the Drake Journal of Agricultural Law
J.D., Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (2004)
- 2004 Outstanding Service Award
- 2004 Outstanding Executive Board Member Award
- B.S., Middle Tennessee State University (2002), Animal Science
- 10 out of 10 Rating on Avvo
- America's Top Ten Animal Defenders by the Animal Legal Defense Fund (2011)
Call Attorney Joshua T. Crain
at (888) 988-5578 to discuss your case.